Today, I’d like to share with you a list of my favorite positive affirmations. Most of the time, I’m at work when I need to use these, so I tend to think them to myself rather than saying them out loud. Even so, they help me so much to get back on track to a positive, healthy mindset.
Here they are! Feel free to make a list of these and keep it with you for emergencies.
Also, keep in mind that there is no master list of affirmations you can say to yourself. If you like some of these, great! If you don’t like any of them, okay. Make up some of your own. Get creative! That will probably help you feel better in addition to repeating the affirmations to yourself.
My Favorite Affirmations.
- The positive energy around me is continuously expanding.
- I am connected to people and the Universe no matter my environment.
- I am confident and capable.
- I am safe. I am loved. I am free. (I say this one when meditate.)
- How I feel matters, so I think about things that make me feel good.
- All of my needs are met; I thrive from where I am right now.
- Allowing myself to be happy helps inspire others to be happy, too.
- I find joy in the simple things life has to offer me.
- I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
- I choose to think positive thoughts that serve me.
- I inhale peace and exhale chaos.
- All is always well.
- It will be okay in the end; if it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
- I am in control of my thoughts and my life.
- I find fulfillment and happiness inside myself; I need not look anywhere else.
So there you have it. I really hope these things help you when you’re in a crappy situation. I know that life gets hard and that it sucks sometimes. But just remember you always have the choice to think positive thoughts and to speak kindly to yourself instead of filling your head with negative thoughts. The choice is yours if you’re willing to make it.